Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

About Me

Hello, This is Reina

I go by the name LadyQueen

psp is my hobby and passion, I love to create.

thanks for stopping by

CT Tags -Tuts and Snag Tags

This blog was originally for my tutorials..I have stopped writting tutorials for a while, but my old tuts are still here.. This is where i will share allmy CT tags and Snags that you are welcomed to save to yourcomputer and use them in your groups.Please do not rip apart and please do not claim as your own. Thank you

I CT For

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Wednesday, May 13, 2015
Mothers Day should be everyday of the week not just one day out the month, you can always make her lovely tags to show her how much you care . I made these two tags with A Mothers Love kit by Dance in the rain you can purchase her kit here http://smileycreations.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&page=2&manufacturer_id=53&product_id=3623


here are some snags for you







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive