Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

About Me

Hello, This is Reina

I go by the name LadyQueen

psp is my hobby and passion, I love to create.

thanks for stopping by

CT Tags -Tuts and Snag Tags

This blog was originally for my tutorials..I have stopped writting tutorials for a while, but my old tuts are still here.. This is where i will share allmy CT tags and Snags that you are welcomed to save to yourcomputer and use them in your groups.Please do not rip apart and please do not claim as your own. Thank you

I CT For

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Sunday, July 12, 2015
These tags were made with this Awesome kit called Alvidia's Pirate Dream
Lots of great elements for those pirate tags , I used the Poser by Norella  *tube is not included with the kit** you can purchase her tubes here at her store.
You can purchase the kit at one of Michelle's Stores here at Smiley Creations store
or here at Picsfordesign

Snags for you 







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive