Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

About Me

Hello, This is Reina

I go by the name LadyQueen

psp is my hobby and passion, I love to create.

thanks for stopping by

CT Tags -Tuts and Snag Tags

This blog was originally for my tutorials..I have stopped writting tutorials for a while, but my old tuts are still here.. This is where i will share allmy CT tags and Snags that you are welcomed to save to yourcomputer and use them in your groups.Please do not rip apart and please do not claim as your own. Thank you

I CT For

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Animated tag show off with St. Pattys Kit by Savage Dezines , This kit is a fun filled St Patrick's Day themed kit with 100 beautiful elements, 15 papers and Gorgeous tube by Elegance_Atilla , tubed Animations in the tag are by Kiya Designs from her Lucky Bonus pack HERE , and also from St Pat's themed pack 61 HERE 

You can find this kit and many more of Savage Dezines at any of the following stores 

All That Glitterz

Mystical Scraps 

All Dolled Up

Picsfordesign

Lysisange





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive