Grab My Blinkie

Photobucket

About Me

Hello, This is Reina

I go by the name LadyQueen

psp is my hobby and passion, I love to create.

thanks for stopping by

CT Tags -Tuts and Snag Tags

This blog was originally for my tutorials..I have stopped writting tutorials for a while, but my old tuts are still here.. This is where i will share allmy CT tags and Snags that you are welcomed to save to yourcomputer and use them in your groups.Please do not rip apart and please do not claim as your own. Thank you

I CT For

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Thursday, September 3, 2015
New Chibi, Shes Fall Fairy 10 by ©Oky Draft for Tiny Turtle Designs..use her in your kits or as a tube in your tags..She comes in 2 different colors one with oranges and reds, the other is tealyou can purchase this Chibi here I match them up with Tiny Turtle Designs kit called Autumn Wonder, you can purchase the kit here

Dont forget tomorrow is Crazy Friday Sales !!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive